Tourism in wilderness areas & why Tasmanian Boat Charters, an eco-tourism venture that leaves no footprint, was one approved to work in Tasmania’s World Heritage Area. This is all covered in Don Knowler’s most recent article, plus a visit to Maatsuyker Island, what makes Pieter so passionate about sharing this part of the world with others and why name the vessel Odalisque. Read the full story here.
- Former Policeman & Abalone Diver Pieter van der Woude Shares the Wilderness of the Remote Southwest with Tourism Cruise Venture
- Tasmanian Adventures: Discover Tasmania’s purest wilderness
- Afloat Magazine: Wilderness Escape to Port Davey
- One of the best coastal wilderness cruise experiences – exploring sea caves
- TasWeekend Magazine: Fight for Flight
Albino Dolphin Bathurst Harbour Cape Raoul Charter Coastal caves Competition CSIRO Encounters Environment Ile Des Phoques IMAS Moorilla News Odalisque Port Davey Publicity Research Roberts Point Salmon Farm Southcoast Storm Bay TAFI Tasman Peninsula Tinderbox Whales Wineglass Bay Wooden Boat Festival