2018 Expedition Pricing
Escape to Port Davey
4-Day Cruise Expedition
- A perfect taste of the Southwest Wilderness, the 4-day experience gives a great overview into what makes this area so special. Afoot & afloat, you’ll explore all aspects of this pristine area on daily guided excursions.
Standard: $4,800 per person, twinshare
Deluxe: $5,200 per person, twinshare
Solo traveller: from $9,100 per person
5-Day Cruise Expedition
- Sometimes four days doesn’t quite feel like enough… Our 5-day experience will leave you feeling like you’ve had a real wilderness escape. We’ll have just that little bit more time for exploring, adventuring and soaking up the scenery.
Standard: $5,800 per person, twinshare
Deluxe: $6,250 per person, twinshare
Solo traveller: from $11,000 per person
7-Day Cruise ExpeditionPer person
- Great for those guests wanting a complete immersion in the wilderness, this extended trip length gives us opportunity to see, do & experience more. You’re guaranteed to see Port Davey in all her diverse beauty, from the stunning landscapes to the wild contrasts of the weather. It’s a fantastic option, particularly if you’re a walker.
Standard: $7,900 per person, twinshare
Deluxe: $8,450 per person, twinshare
Solo traveller: from $15,100 per person
These are our 2018 Expedition pricing for the 4, 5 and 7-Day Escape to Port Davey. Prices are in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.
Solo travellers have the option of either a Standard or Deluxe Cabin.
Standard Twin Cabin
This comfortable cabin contains 1 double bed & 1 single bed. It’s perfect for a couple or two adventurous friends happy to share a cabin. Shared bathroom access, lots of standing space and storage.
- Return flights from Hobart to Bathurst Harbour
- Accommodation aboard Odalisque
- Expert skipper, interpretive guide and guest chef
- Menu featuring gourmet Tasmanian produce
- Fine Tasmanian wine and local boutique beer
- Tailored itineraries – jet boat excursions, walking, birdwatching, photography, beachcombing …
Can’t see a departure date or a trip length that works for you? Get in touch and we’ll see if we can create something that fits.
Between February – May
4, 5 or 7-days
Minimum guest capacity
Minimum of 2 persons
Maximum guest capacity
6 guests (3 couples) or 8 guests (2 couples + 1 family)
or private group of 10 guests
An extra guest can be added into most cabins for an extra $600 per day.
Get all the facts, read our Port Davey information sheet:
Expedition cruising through Southwest Tasmania’s pristine waterways and rugged coastline.
Discover Tasmania’s spectacular World Heritage Area & the Port Davey Marine Reserve.
Our itineraries are fluid, moulded by wind and weather, time and tide and the interests of our individual guests.
Tailor your itinerary with an endless list of activities including jet boat excursions, walking, beachcombing…
Explore with people who know this wilderness intimately. Find our more about your expert guide and skipper.
Read what our guests’ loved about this 5-star TripAdvisor ranked experience.