Tasmanian Boat Charters is open for bookings!
Our Private Harbour Cruises, Day Charters and Overnight Charters are operating between August and January from the Hobart waterfront. We are also taking bookings for our 2021 Port Davey Expeditions, including 4-, 5-, and 7-day adventures.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting the boat’s facilities is being performed, focusing on frequently touched surfaces
- Hand sanitiser is provided upon embarkation and disembarkation of the vessel
- Contact details for the organising member, and names for each guest, are collected to enable contact tracing
- If alcohol is being consumed, patrons will be required to be seated whilst drinking
- Staff have been directed not to come to the workplace if they are unwell
- Limited guest capacity
Please do not attend your charter if you:
- Have, or suspect you may have, COVID-19
- Have cold or flu like symptoms
- Are waiting for COVID test results
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Have recently been in a COVID-19 hotspot
- Have a Public Health Order placed against you to self-quarantine
If, following your charter / expedition, you contract COVID-19, please contact Tasmanian Boat Charters immediately so that we can inform all close contacts.
Throughout your charter / expedition, you must maintain good personal hygiene, follow the directions of our staff and signage, and comply with our COVID-Safe measures.
If you are unable to proceed with your booking due to COVID-related reason, you will be able to transfer your booking, or if not possible, receive a full refund. Our full COVID-19 cancellation policy is available in our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any further questions, contact us either by email – firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone – 0477 100 119