Pieter, Odalisque’s skipper, has been a long time volunteer at the MyState Australian Wooden Boat Festival and is this month’s AWBF feature volunteer. Heading to the AWBF this year? Consider a pre- or post-Festival adventure with us to Port Davey & Bathurst Harbour to discover more of Tasmania’s extraordinary maritime environment. You’ll be in safe hands with this salty sea dog! Read the full article here.
- The Weekend Australian: Wild Frontier
- Former Policeman & Abalone Diver Pieter van der Woude Shares the Wilderness of the Remote Southwest with Tourism Cruise Venture
- Tasmanian Adventures: Discover Tasmania’s purest wilderness
- Afloat Magazine: Wilderness Escape to Port Davey
- One of the best coastal wilderness cruise experiences – exploring sea caves
Albino Dolphin Bathurst Harbour Cape Raoul Charter Coastal caves Competition CSIRO Encounters Environment Ile Des Phoques IMAS Moorilla News Odalisque Port Davey Publicity Research Roberts Point Salmon Farm Southcoast Storm Bay TAFI Tasman Peninsula Tinderbox Whales Wineglass Bay Wooden Boat Festival